Sunday, January 11, 2009














Alright, I think I'm getting this blogging stuff down, just in time too, I hear the next 21st century thing I need to learn is facebook. Well anyway, here are those Birthday pictures of Jaxon, yeah it's been two months I know. Sorry for the delay! For Jaxon's birthday I had a lot of fun making him a football and basketball cake, but unfortunately he didn't like my cake. We invited both mine and Zac's families over and Jaxon loved having them come and most of all he loved all his gifts. Everytime he would open a present he would get so excited and then kiss it. Of course, his favorite gifts were anything that had to do with a ball (His first word).





2 comments:

Kelda said...

That's so funny his first word was ball. He's so cute Jessica! Hope all is well. Glad to see some new posts. Keep them coming!

Cari Sorensen said...

How adorable! I wish we could have been there! He is getting so big, and still so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures, because we really miss you guys!