Monday, January 12, 2009



December was kind of a rough month for us. Zac came down with Viral Menegitis at the beginning of the month and it was really hard for me to see him in so much pain, in the four years we have been married I have never seen him so sick. Believe me if your husband ever tells you he needs to go to the doctor, do take him seriously, at first I just thought he had a migraine headache, but after several hours of seeing him in pain and not able to find anything to ease his pain, I made him a doctors appointment. After doing a cat scan and a spinal tap, the doctor confirmed he had viral menegitis. My in-laws took Jaxon for a couple of days because we didn't want him to get it. During that time Whitney and Kelly had their baby (my first and only nephew), they named him Keaton and he is so cute! Me and Zac didn't dare go near them though, and we had to wait a week before we could even see Keaton. Then to top it all off Jaxon got chicken pox at the end of the month. Fortunately, it was only hard for about three days, he cried a lot, but now is back to normal. All I can say is I am so grateful to my heavenly father that both of them are okay.

6 comments:

Kelda said...

That's so awful! Glad everyone is healthy again.

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh wow, we didn't even know he got the chicken pox. Poor kid, I'm glad December is over for you guys now!

Clint & Hailey said...

I love the pictures! Nice job on updating..I'm proud of you!! Love you guys! See you sunday

Stefanie Bell said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm sorry you had such a bad month! We need to get together with you guys soon, it has been way to long!

Ali said...

Jess, This is Ali Allen(Tuckett) I was checking out blogs and saw that you now have one. I am so sorry that your family has been so sick. i hope everything gets better. We need to keep in touch. check out my blog.
tylerandaliallenfamily.blogspot.com

ShaeandJustin said...

That poor kid, I had know idea he had gotten the chicken pox. I remember when Boeden was about a year old, some friends of ours in the ward brought their little boy over with them. Luckily Boeden didn't catch them. We got his vaccination shortly after. Sorry that you guys have had so many illnesses lately.